What is Bungii and how do I use it?
- Bungii is a mobile app that instantly helps move, haul and deliver your stuff across town by connecting you with a local driver and pickup truck. We've been compared to popular ride sharing apps but instead of moving people, we move people's stuff.
Wait so is Bungii like a moving company or pizza delivery service?
- Great question. We'd say somewhere right in the middle, think on-demand delivery for large items. We work well with Craigslist, wholesale warehouses (like Costco or Sam's Club), people who need help with small moves, and furniture/retail stores. Essentially, we just want to be available for your next, "I need a truck" moment. Here's our bread and butter.
How much does it cost?
- We charge $1/min and $1/mile with a $30 minimum. To get something across town it usually costs around $40. Time starts when your driver arrives at the pickup location and ends when your driver is done unloading. You will always receive an estimate before the trip. We learned about pricing the hard way, find out what we mean by that here.
Who are my Bungii drivers and are they safe?
- Bungii drivers are local members of your community that have been Bungii certified. They could be anyone from a military veteran to a college student to an off-duty firefighter or policeman. Safety and customer service are two attributes we pride ourselves on; learn how we keep you safe here.
Meet Josh Shaw, a firefighter and a Bungii driver.
What drives us? Good question.Posted by Bungii on Wednesday, April 12, 2017
How do I pay for my Bungii & is my information secure?
- All transactions take place in-app. This is why a credit or debit card is required to request a Bungii. We partner with BrainTree, a transaction company, that guarantees security.
What if all my stuff won’t fit in a single Bungii?
- Not a problem! Simply request another Bungii to take care of the rest. Learn how this may apply to you here.
Is there anything Bungii will not pickup?
- Our drivers are strong, but they are not supermen. We focus on items that you and your driver can lift together and put in the back of a truck. In addition, we do not allow the transportation of anything hazardous, illegal or breathing. Believe it or not, some people don't understand that; see the most absurd move requests here.
What is included in my Bungii?
- All of our Bungii drivers come equipped with at least four ratchet straps, two bungee cords, two blankets and a tarp to help secure and protect your item(s). For us, bungee cords played a crucial role beyond moving, see how.
Are my item(s) protected?
- Yes! Protecting your items is a big deal to us so we’ve made sure the right coverage is in place to provide you with complete peace of mind. We guarantee each load up to $2500.
How do I save money on my Bungii and are promo codes/discounts available?
- We understand you work hard for your money and we’re passionate about keeping it in your pockets. Because of that, we’re always looking for ways where you can save. Find out about the top five tips & tools you can use to save here.
Can I schedule my Bungii ahead of time?
- We strive to provide you with an instant, on demand service that is dependable and ready at a moment’s notice. However, if you have a specific time in mind, feel free to text our support line and we'll confirm that a Bungii driver will be available. Support line: (913) 353-6683
Will my driver help with packing?
- We’re good at getting your stuff across town when and where you need. So for now, we’re focusing on safely and efficiently transporting your item(s). That being said, we ask that your item(s) are ready to be moved when your driver arrives. Don’t worry, our drivers help out with the heavy lifting to keep you out of uncomfortable situations.
Can Bungii deliver from IKEA, Costco and other big box stores?
- Yes! We strive to provide you with an instant, on demand service that is dependable and ready whenever and wherever you are. (Note: Android users, see the last FAQ question at the bottom.) So whether you’re at a big box store or smaller local one, we're doing everything we can to provide a fast, easy & convenient way for you to get your purchases home. Tips for store pickups live here.
Can Bungii pickup items I buy on Craigslist for me?
- Yes! We realize how frustrating it can be to find the perfect piece of furniture on Craigslist or at a garage sale but have no way to get it home. We started Bungii with people just like you in mind; we’ll gladly be there for your it’s-just-too-perfect-to-pass-up moments. It's almost like Bungii and Craigslist were made for each other. Learn why.
What if there’s an issue during my Bungii trip?
- If you have any questions, concerns or issues please contact us immediately: Support@Bungii.com. We’ll do everything in our power to make it right.