1. Tell us about yourself.
Simple guy. Like to be able to help people out when I can. Try to work hard and take time to relax with friends and family.
2. Do you have a job outside of Bungii? If so, what is it and how did you get into it?
I'm a Biomedical Equipment Technician. It was my first career job after my first degree earned in Electronics Engineering.
3. How did you first hear of Bungii? What made you want to drive with us?
Years ago on the news, then more recently on the Nextdoor app. I was in a severance period in between positions and thought it would be a good way to make a little money and put my truck to work.
4. If you had one piece of advice for a new Bungii driver, what would it be?
Be positive about everything and ready to roll with anything. Most of the time it is going to go exactly as you expect but if it doesn't, it doesn't have to be a bad thing.
5. What is the most memorable Bungii delivery you have been on so far?
Stacking and strapping all three pieces of a massive sectional into my small Tacoma. We had to take it from an estate sale at a mansion in Leawood, KS all the way to a mansion at Lake Lotawana, MO.
6. Would you rather go whitewater rafting or hang-gliding?
Rafting, not as far to fall and there's a better chance you'll land in water.
7. Which celebrity or athlete would you want to do a Bungii for the most?
Travis Kelce, tight end for the Chiefs. I imagine he could do most of the lifting.
8. If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, which activity could you win a medal for?