1. Tell us about yourself.
I'm a small town boy from Emporia, Kansas. I recently graduated from K-State and I'm working for a company called Insight Global in Kansas City.
2. How far do you think the Chiefs will go this season?
After what happened last night, they're winning it all!
3. What's your favorite part about living in the KC area?
I love how KC is affordable and easy to navigate. The people are very genuine and to an extent it has a small, hometown feel. In addition, Kansas City is up and coming and bringing a lot of new business. There are many opportunities here and am excited to be a part of the growth.
4. What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
Lately my free time has consisted of the golf course, the Chiefs and the Power & Light District.
5. Do you have a job outside of Bungii? If so, what?
Yes, I do IT Staffing at Insight Global.
6. What made you want to drive for Bungii?
There were two main reasons I drive for Bungii: The first reason is because I love helping people. Most people are so grateful for the service; I've been told, "You're a lifesaver!" many times. The second one is the flexibility. I can be my own boss and drive on my schedule during times that work best for me.
7. If you had one piece of advice for a new Bungii user, what would it be?
This may sound cheesy but have fun! Bungii is a fun company with a fun culture. Most of the drivers (at least the ones I've met) are great guys that don't take themselves too seriously.
New to Bungii? Download the app here or learn what it takes to be a Bungii driver here.