Have questions? Great.
- Bungii is considered an essential business during COVID-19 and is still fully operational. Bungii drivers are following all CDC recommendations (social distancing, masks, etc).
- COVID-19 is affecting openings and operations of many businesses and other facilities.We recommend confirming details with all parties involved prior to booking a delivery.
We’re an app similar to other popular ridesharing apps but instead of moving you, we move your stuff. Here’s the quick-and-dirty rundown of how it works:
- Enter your trip information.
- Get connected with a local truck & driver.
- Load and go. (Yes, our drivers help with the heavy lifing.)
- Rate your driver and pay!
- Awesome! We’re always looking for great people to drive with Bungii. You can apply at bungii.com/drive. (FYI – it’s best if you apply on a computer)
- Of course! Enter the pickup address, drop off address and Load/Unload time to get an estimate of your final cost.
We try to make it easy on you:
- Enter the pickup and drop off addresses.
- Take a picture of the item(s) needing to be moved.
- Tap “Request Bungii!”
Within five minutes, you’ll be connected with a local driver who is heading to the pickup location you entered.
- Absolutely! You can schedule a Bungii delivery right in the app.
- No problem! All of our drivers help load and unload. Just remember: our drivers are strong but they’re not superman. We recommend using Bungii for items weighing 250lbs or less.
- Yes! You can request two drivers in the app.
- Yes! Once you’re connected with your driver, you’ll have the option to call or text them. For scheduled trips, you will be able to contact your driver 1 hour prior to the scheduled pick-up time.
- Your card is not charged until the Bungii trip is completed. We do, however, run an authorization charge to ensure a valid method of payment. Depending on your bank, that should clear within 1-4 business days.
- Negative. We’ve had people request Bungiis from different cities. However, if it’s a big item, we ask that someone is there to help our drivers load and unload.
Any promo code in your “Promos” page is automatically applied to your next Bungii. Promo codes are available during various Bungii promotions, however, you can receive a promo code at any time by referring a friend.
Our $39 minimum still applies, which means the promo amount is credited to any charge above the minimum. For example, with a $10 promo code applied, a $46 charge would cost $39 and a $51 charge would cost $41.
- Nope! All of our drivers have four ratchet straps, two bungee cords, two blankets and a tarp to secure your stuff.
- Sorry, our drivers are prohibited from transporting people. Our insurance only covers the items that are being delivered.
- Not a problem! Request another Bungii after your first trip is complete or use the two driver feature.
- We are more than happy to help. Please contact text support at (913) 353-6683 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.If you have any questions, concerns or issues please contact us immediately through text (913) 353-6683 or email us at email@example.com. We’ll do everything in our power to make it right. Learn why.