Business Growth Manager
TITLE: Business Growth Manager
DEPARTMENT: BD – Implementation & Growth
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Regular
LOCATION: Kansas City
COMPENSATION: Salary + Commission, competitive based on experience.
Awarded Silicon Prairie’s Startup of the Year, Bungii is a rapidly growing, tech-enabled company that is disrupting the transportation industry. We’ve been compared to popular ride-sharing apps but instead of delivering people, we deliver products. Our niche is on-demand, large item, last mile delivery. From custom web portals, to customer-facing mobile applications, to various levels of technical integration, our technology suite meets the needs of U.S. businesses across multiple industry verticals. Founded in 2015, we’ve raised over $20M of venture capital funding from top investors nationwide.
As we continue our aggressive growth, we’re looking for a field sales team member to join our business development team. The person we are looking for is competitive, gritty, solution-oriented, data-driven, customer obsessed and is able to work both independently and with teams to get things done. They leverage data and analysis to make informed decisions and develop robust solutions. Most importantly they love the thrill of building unique solutions to solve a client’s problems.
What You’ll Do
- Train, onboard and grow focus partners at a location level.
- Communicate weekly milestones and touchpoints.
- Collaborate with internal and partner field teams on ways we can work together to grow our mutual business.
- Investigate and understand material volume changes by location.
- Be a resource for our partner locations, including engagement, problem solving and identifying new opportunities.
- Meet weekly and monthly success metrics.
- Help improve implementation strategy (training, communication, resources, deliverables, process, etc.).
- Monthly travel into markets to build deeper relationships with partners and drive higher engagement/awareness of Bungii’s service.
- Grow overall partner transaction volume each month as well as the number of partner growth locations.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Capacity to move fast and an eagerness to take on new roles and responsibilities as needed
- Self-motivated and comfort working with little direction
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Finance or Marketing) or a quantitative discipline preferred.
- Not afraid to get dirty and roll up your sleeves to achieve results
- Excellent quantitative/analytical skills
- Confident, poised and articulate presenter and communicator
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and ownership
- The ability to rapidly adapt to changing environments
- Proven project management and client service experience
- Passion and experience working in or serving clients in the shared economy and/or logistics industry preferred
- Analytical mindset and strong use of data-driven decision making
- Some travel required
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Competitive compensation, based upon experience
- Participation in our equity incentive plan
- Flexible work options
- Paid sick days, vacation and holidays
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- A chance to join Silicon Prairie’s Startup of the Year
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
- Experience building the world’s fastest and most reliable on-demand, large item delivery platform