Business Development Lead
DEPARTMENT: Business Development
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Regular
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with experience
Bungii is a rapidly growing, tech-enabled company that facilitates large item on-demand and same day delivery for local, regional and national businesses. We’ve been compared to popular ride-sharing apps but instead of moving people, we move product.
As we continue our aggressive growth, Bungii is looking for a Retail/Logistics pro to join our Business Development team.
The person we are looking for loves client service, is passionate about the retail/logistics industry, and is able to work both independently and with teams to get things done. They are comfortable with a lot of travel and live, eat and breathe spreadsheets. Most importantly they love the thrill of building unique solutions to solve a client’s problems.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Relationship building, solution selling and influencing
- Achieve deep understanding of the last mile, large delivery industry and how the Bungii value proposition can drive growth with business partners
- Driving key business insights and recommending scalable growth strategies
- Managing client needs and selling new offerings and opportunities
- Work closely with operations, marketing, launch and technology teams to grow the business
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration (Finance or Marketing) or a quantitative discipline.
- MBA preferred
- 5-7 years of business development and/or management consulting experience for a high growth technology or logistics company
- Excellent quantitative/analytical skills
- Confident and poised presenter and communicator
- Self starter with a strong sense of urgency and ownership
- Proven project management and client service experience
- Passion and experience working in or serving clients in the retail/logistics industry
- Analytical mindset and strong use of data-driven decision making
- Travel required
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Competitive salary, based upon experience
- Participation in our equity incentive plan
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- A chance to join Silicon Prairie’s Startup of the Year
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
- Experience building the world’s fastest and most reliable on-demand, large item delivery platform