Senior Product Manager
Department: Reports to I.T.
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Bungii is a rapidly growing, app-based company that puts a pickup at your fingertips to help move, haul & deliver large items around town. We’ve been compared to popular ride-sharing apps but instead of moving people, we move people’s stuff. We are experiencing hyper growth as we scaling nationally and need your help to keep up with the demand requirements. Join team Bungii and become a part of our aggressive expansion.
The person we are looking for is competitive, gritty, solution-oriented, data-driven, customer obsessed, NPS-driven and is able to work both independently and with teams to get things done. They are comfortable in a fast-paced environment and willing to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. Most importantly they love the thrill of building unique solutions to solve problems for others.
Are you a creative problem solver? Do you love a challenge? Is being competitive second nature? Then we have the perfect role for you! We have ambitious objectives and need a strong, experienced Product Manager to help lead Bungii. This position will own all aspects of our product roadmap for Bungii’s rapidly growing platform, working alongside our growth marketing efforts. You will help shape the strategic direction of the company as a whole help build out a department around you.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop analytical frameworks, build models, and present findings to support the company in decision-making
- Establish, report on and improve KPIs for the active user cohort to increase the lifecycle of users.
- Work closely alongside and help drive strategic marketing efforts, including email, mobile, remarketing and referral campaigns.
- Monitor performance to proactively identify efficiency issues and execute solutions
- Proactively remove friction to drive momentum and progress.
- Interface with Engineering, Operations, Marketing, Legal and Business Development to identify needs, discern business problems, define KPIs, estimate project efforts and manage resources.
- Identify messaging and UI/UX gaps to drive results.
- Provide support to teams balancing competing priorities.
- Develop and plan product updates and integration from conception to launch.
- Identify, plan and execute scalable, data-focused solutions to support all departments, ultimately providing a better experience for stakeholders.
- Maintain awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, and new industry developments and standards
- Understand the requirements of Bungii’s markets to ensure successful deployment of new features and projects.
- Create a culture of data-based decision making, using KPIs to drive recommendations.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Strong technical competence with the ability to question, understand and challenge technical implementation decision and priorities.
- A bold and optimistic bent. Be prepared to come to work everyday challenging the status quo and the way we do things. We welcome audacious ideas and tough questions.
- Analytical problem-solving skills with a strong use of data-driven decision making and actionable metrics
- Ability to “altitude shift,” zooming out to strategize the three year plan then dropping down into the weeds of day-to-day and seeing how the two connect.
- Full product lifecycle expertise, a background in user retention or loyalty is strongly preferred.
- A passion to apply technology with data.
- Impeccable attention to detail, highly meticulous and able to follow through on what’s promised without prompts, reminders, check ins or follow-ups.
- Extremely analytical, experience leveraging data to drive strategy, priorities and execution.
- Consumer empathy with the ability to transform complex data and customer insights into a prioritized product roadmap.
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams of marketing, operations, engineers and designers.
- A mental resilience that embraces the ups and downs of an early stage, high growth startup.
- Ability to communicate abstract and complex concepts in a succinct manner, not overly verbose and able to handle bluntness
- A related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- 2-5+ years’ experience in field.
- Ability to write SQL queries is strongly preferred.
- Self-starter with a strong affinity for problem solving, continually challenging the status quo and never settling for, ‘how things have always been done’
- Experience in digital marketing (mobile, email, data analytics, platform integration) is strongly preferred.
- Ability to be independent, multi-task and deal with strict time pressure in an unstructured environment while working through uncertainty.
- Excellent logical reasoning and analytical skills with multivariate testing experience.
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to lead, coach, and share/receive feedback with positivity and optimism.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Competitive compensation
- Participation in our equity incentive plan
- Flexible work options
- Paid sick days, vacation and holidays
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- A chance to join Silicon Prairie’s Startup of the Year
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
- Experience building the world’s fastest and most reliable on-demand, large item delivery platform within a tech-enabled company