At Bungii, we're changing the way people view service & how they interact with businesses. Sure, a lot companies say that but most don't tell you how. Well, we thought we’d let you in on some of our secrets. Here are some of the steps we take to ensure Bungii drivers meet our standards:
1. Initial Application: This establishes initial driver requirements, like being able to lift up to 100 pounds and having the tools, equipment and trucks to get the job done.
2. Background check: This ensures that Bungii drivers are good people that can be trusted.
3. Vehicle inspection: We have specific stipulations in place as to what type of trucks we deem as “Bungii ready.”
4. Personal interview: There are a couple things we look for during the interview, including asking ourselves the question, “would I be okay with this person helping my mom move her couch?”
5. Bungii certification: This includes training on topics such as our expectations, customer care and issue management.
6. In-app GPS tracking: This feature allows you to see when and where your driver is at all times.
7. Driver rating system: This shows us how our drivers are doing to ensure that you’re getting top-notch service.
Who doesn't like extra cash? Find out the best ways to save on your Bungii here.