At Bungii, we're changing the way people view service & how they interact with businesses. Sure, a lot companies say that but most don't tell you how. Well, we thought we’d let you in on some of our secrets. Here's a few steps in our ten-point safety standard that we use to ensure Bungii drivers meet our standards:
1. Initial Application: This establishes initial driver requirements, like being able to lift up to 100 pounds and having the tools, equipment and trucks to get the job done.
2. Background check: This ensures that Bungii drivers are good people that can be trusted.
3. Vehicle inspection: We have specific stipulations in place as to what type of trucks we deem as “Bungii ready.”
4. Personal interview: There are a couple things we look for during the interview, including asking ourselves the question, “would I be okay with this person helping my mom move her couch?”
5. Bungii certification: This includes training on topics such as our expectations, customer care and issue management.
6. In-app GPS tracking: This feature allows you to see when and where your driver is at all times.
7. Driver rating system: This shows us how our drivers are doing to ensure that you’re getting top-notch service.
Who doesn't like extra cash? Find out the best ways to save on your Bungii here.