People all over the Kansas City area use Bungii as a solution to the dreaded getting-your-large-purchases-home problem. We've tried to make the process seamless but here are some things that may be beneficial to know:
1. We recommend texting your driver a picture of the receipt. This helps him and store employees verify he's picking up the correct item.
2. If your purchase comes in a box, double check to make sure that it’s right. Sometimes employees to grab the wrong box. We’ve been there and would love to save you from the frustration of unboxing an item & realizing it’s the wrong piece.
3. If your purchase is at a loading area be sure to let your driver know which one, especially at bigger stores. This helps prevent hassle and saves time.
4. Our certified Bungii drivers are trained to work with employees, especially regarding tying down & securing your new purchases. In most cases all you have to do it sit back and let them do the work.
5. Keep an eye out for a new update. Soon you’ll have the option of getting your purchases in your home from anywhere without any effort on your part.
We're all about delivering most things but frankly, there's some things we'd rather not deal with. Read about our most absurd Bungii requests here.