TRANSFORM YOUR BUSINESS
Final mile made simple
Questions? We’d love to help. Get in touch with one of our delivery consultants today.
BUSINESS PARTNER FAQ
Absolutely! Customers are becoming more influenced by their supply chain experience than by any other types of interactions.
- 55% of shoppers move to competition when delivery isn’t fast enough. (AlixPartners survey – 2019)
- 89% of consumers now define fast delivery as same day. (Multichannel Merchant article – 2020)
- 61% of consumers said offering a same-day delivery option would increase their brand loyalty. (Capgemini Research Institute study- 2020)
- Consumer demand for home delivery of large product and appliance categories has grown over 40% since 2015, the two fastest growing product categories outside of food & grocery. (Stifel Industry report – 2018)
We can facilitate in many different types of delivery, however, we specialize in big & bulky, final mile, same-day delivery. Our core capabilities include:
- Home delivery (retail store to home, DC/warehouse to home)
- Reverse logistics (home-to-store/warehouse, store-to-warehouse)
- Local carrier (store-to-store, warehouse-to-store, expedited exclusive use deliveries)
We collaborate with our partners to provide custom solutions that best suits your team and your customers. Our platform facilitates delivery through web-based portals, mobile applications and various levels of integration including API, EDI, POS and e-Commerce.
We offer various service levels, depending on the needs of our partners and their customers. Our service levels include but are not limited to:
- Threshold delivery
- Room of choice
- White glove
- Simple assembly / installation
- Custom partner requests
All delivery professionals must pass and adhere to our stringent 16-point safety standard to be Bungii Certified™. This helps us ensure the highest level of quality. Additional information about our delivery professionals is below:
- Less than 15% of driver applicants are able to pass Bungii certification requirements
- 99.4% of Bungii drivers on our platform are rated 5/5 stars.
- Our safety standard includes background check, vehicle inspections, interviews, training and a perfect 100% on the final examination.
- 100+ delivery metrics are analyzed by our platform in real time via machine learning to ensure customers experience a consistent, industry-leading service.
Delivery vehicles in our network include pickup trucks, sprinter vans, cargo vans, as well as box trucks.
Drivers are available 7 days/week, 365 days/year. Core service hours are 7:30AM – 8:00PM CST with ability to service deliveries outside these hours.
We deliver an industry leading average response time of 22 minutes for our on-demand option. This is our standard process; there is no up-charge for this service. We also provide the option to schedule deliveries ahead of time if preferred.
We utilize custom, value based pricing based on our partner’s strategy and needs.
Currently, our delivery rates start at $39.99, assuming the delivery of big & bulky item(s), exclusively from the origin to destination (i.e., not routed multi-stop delivery). Rates are significantly discounted for batched, multi-stop routes.
Yes, we collaborate with our partners to grow together. Learn more and get in touch with one of our delivery specialists at bungii.com/business.
Our standard vehicle weight capacity is 2,000 pounds or 2 pallets. Minimum cubic dimensions are 72” height, 90” length, 50” width.
Given our on-demand business model, we consistently (99.6%) meet a 1-hour delivery window, which exceeds the industry standard of multi-hour delivery windows. The customer is always aware of our driver’s location and ETA, down to the minute. We hold ourself to a higher standard to deliver an exceptional customer experience far beyond industry standards.
Yes! Our platform is built on a sophisticated, elastic load-balancing, micro-service architecture. From day one, it has been designed to handle rapid shifts in demand without jeopardizing the technical flexibility required to serve our customer’s needs.
Our team has vast experience in architecting and implementing real-time integrations with 3rd party POS, payment gateways, middleware, ERP systems, etc. Such integrations are typically handled with API endpoints on one or both sides.
Our award-winning customer service team is standing by 7 days a week, 365 days a year to ensure a consistent, industry-leading experience for you and your customers. Our average support response time is 75 seconds and our job isn’t finished until you’re happy.