We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to protect and maintain the confidentiality of your personal information.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us, including, but not limited to your name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, photo, payment information, when you create an account, fill out a form, request a delivery or even apply for a job on our website. For Third Party Delivery Providers, we may also collect driver’s license and other government identification documents, vehicle or insurance information, emergency contact information, driver history or criminal record (where permitted by law), license status, known aliases and prior addresses, and right to work. We may also collect travel itinerary information, including items’ pickup and/or drop-off locations when users manually input their information into our Mobile Application.
Information We May Collect When You Use the Service
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including but not limited to:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services. Bungii may also collect similar information from emails sent to you which then help Bungii track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients.
- Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access our Services. This allows us to do things like display buttons and other elements in the app in a way that’s easy to use.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. This helps us connect you with the closest available driver to reduce wait times. For more details, please see “Your Choices” below.
- Transaction information: We collect transaction information related to the use of our Services, including order details, payment transaction information (such as the amount of transaction), delivery information, date and time the Delivery Service was provided, amount charged, distance traveled, and payment method.
- Communications data: We may enable Service Recipients and Third Party Service Providers to call, text, or send other files to each other in our Mobile Application. To provide this service, Bungii receives some data regarding the calls, texts, or other communications, including the date and time of the communications and the content of the communications. Bungii may also use this data for customer support services (including to resolve disputes between users), for safety and security purposes, to improve our services and features, and for analytics.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes. A couple examples of this includes, but are not limited to:
- Enabling Third Party Providers to offer Delivery Services to Service Recipients
- Processing your applications and transactions, and verifying information you provide to us, including background and other checks as permitted by applicable law
- Identifying bugs in our software or systems
- Keeping you updated with your delivery statuses
- Processing transactions
- Sending support messages or responding to your comments
- Processing your information, as well as communicate with you
- Improving our Services, for example, by using your personal information to customize your experience with us
- Sending you information about new features on the Services, new services we offer and special investment opportunities, to serve you ads, and to tell you about investments available through us or information we think you might find interesting
- Ensuring the security of the Services and our company, our customers, and other third parties
- Carrying out any other purpose for which the information was collected
Sharing of Information
- For Service Recipients, we may share your personal information with Third Party Delivery Providers in the Mobile Application, including but not necessarily limited to, your name, location, phone number, and items’ pickup and/or drop-off locations;
- For Third Party Delivery Providers, we may share your personal information with the Service recipients in the Mobile Application, including your name and photo; vehicle make, model, color, license plate, and vehicle photo; location (before and during trip), route map; period of time since they signed up to be a Third Party Delivery Provider; contact information (if permitted by applicable laws); and your user profile, including compliments and other feedback submitted by past users;
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- With third parties for their own services and marketing purposes, unless you opt out of this type of sharing by emailing support@Bungii.com or by following the instructions in those communications;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Bungii or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
Between and among Bungii and its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies; and
With your consent or at your direction.
Advertising & Analytics Services Provided by Others
- Analyze and track data
- Determine the popularity of certain content
- Deliver advertising and content targeted to your interests on our Services and other websites
For more information on Google Analytics’ processing of your information, please see “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps.” You may opt-out of targeted advertising by visiting the following sites: https://www.aboutads.info/choices/, https://www.networkadvertising.org, https://www.youradchoices.com (please note: Bungii does not operate or control these third party sites, and there may be additional ways for you to opt out of online advertising). Please note that by opting out, you will continue to see ads, but the ads may not be as relevant to your interests.
Bungii will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Must be Sixteen (16) Years Old to Use the Services
The Services are intended to be used solely by individuals sixteen (16) years of age or older. Bungii does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from minors under the age of sixteen (16). In the event that Bungii learns that Bungii has collected personal information from a minor under the age of sixteen (16), Bungii will promptly take steps to delete that information.
You may opt out of receiving promotional mails, push notifications or text messages from Bungii by following the instructions in those communications or by adjusting the settings on your mobile device. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, products or services you’ve requested or our ongoing business relations.
When you first launch any of our mobile applications that collect location information, you will be asked to consent to the application’s collection of this information. We currently require this location information in order to use our Services, so if you do not consent to this collection, you cannot use our Services. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, our mobile applications, or certain features thereof, will no longer function. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile applications from your device.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Retention and Deletion
As discussed above, Bungii keeps your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and processed, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, accounting or reporting requirements. In some circumstances, Bungii may de-identify, aggregate, or otherwise anonymize your personal information consistent with applicable laws and industry standards so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case it is no longer treated as personal information.
This section applies to our collection and use of “Personal Information”, as defined under California law, if you are a resident of California.
Types of Personal Information Subject to California Privacy Law
In accordance with California law, we collected the following categories of Personal Information within the preceding 12 months:
- Identifiers such as your name, alias, email address, mailing address, IP address, and online identifiers;
- Certain categories of Personal Information described in subdivision (e) of California Civil Code Section 1798.80;
- Commercial information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
- Biometric information;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including information on your usage of our Services (“Usage Information”);
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information;
- Geolocation data;
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
- Professional or employment-related information;
- Information used to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences or behavior;
- Sensitive personal information.
We share each of these categories of Personal Information with our service providers to the extent necessary to provide their products and services and as otherwise described above. Additionally, within the past 12 months, some of our online advertisers may have used and disclosed Usage Information collected automatically from the Service. This may be a “sale” as broadly defined under California law. Therefore, we provide you the right to opt out of this “sale” of Personal Information as described, below.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California, you have the following rights:
- Right to Know. You may have the right to request information on the categories of personal information that we collected in the previous twelve (12) months, the categories of sources from which the personal information was collected, the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you, and the business purposes for which such personal information is collected and shared. You also have the right to request information on the categories of Personal Information which were disclosed for business purposes and the categories of third parties in the twelve (12) months preceding your request for your personal information.
- Right to Delete. You may have a right to request us to delete Personal Information that we collected from you.
If you would like to exercise your rights listed above, please contact (or have your authorized agent contact) us by emailing email@example.com or texting Bungii support at (785)-477-5383. When doing so, please tell us which right you are exercising and provide us with contact information to direct our response.