Flat Rate: This is a delivery with guaranteed earnings based on the scope of work / specific driver instructions for the delivery. You’ll be paid exactly what you see in the app.
Variable: The scope of work is unknown for these deliveries, so you’ll be paid based on a per mile + per minute rate for the duration of the delivery. You’ll see a ‘~’ sign in your app next to the earnings, indicating the amount you see for earnings is only an estimate.
Yep! During a Bungii, tap the address at the top of your screen and you will be directed to your phone’s native mapping application.
Only Bungii certified Drivers are allowed in the vehicle during Bungii deliveries.
- Find an employee, greet them, introduce yourself and say you’re a Bungii driver here to pick up the [item] for [customer’s name].
- Show the business your driver app displaying the customer’s name, photos of the item and receipt (you may have to request from customer) for proof of the pick up.
- Please be as upbeat and professional as possible. You may be their first Bungii interaction; positive first impressions are imperative. You are the face of Bungii and your actions will solidify (or weaken) partnerships.
Ask your customer which dump/landfill they’re using and how much the dump charges. If they have cash to cover the dump fee, you can take it from there. If they don’t, the customer can meet you at the dump to pay the fee.
- Most Bungii drivers sport their own dollies for these occasions. If the customer supplies sufficient assistance and you feel comfortable with the move, it’s all yours.
- If you decide to move an appliance for a customer, you are not permitted to handle water lines (i.e. dish washers/washing machines). In the event of water leakage/flooding, you will be held liable if you tinker with water lines. You should allow the customer to detach all water lines before handling the appliance.
We’ll text you if there’s an unanswered trip in your area. We realize life can get busy and it’s easy to forget to go online. This quick text can lead to more money in your pockets.
By the time we text you the trip is about to expire so if you’re able, please go online and accept the trip request immediately.
- Note: Drivers who are online get first trip priority; you’ll make more money by being online.
It takes 3-5 business days for your account to be verified after your first delivery. After that, it typically takes 1-4 business days after a completed trip for your earnings to be deposited into your account and for it to show on your earnings page. If your earnings aren’t deposited after 4 days please text our support line.
If you have an emergency and need to cancel a scheduled Bungii, you can contact Bungii support to cancel your trip. Keep in mind, more than 2 cancellations within a 3 month period is grounds for termination.
The 1099-K form reports all on-trip transactions between customers and Bungii drivers and is required to be distributed if a driver earns at least $20,000 in gross payments and provides at least 200 deliveries. If you do not meet both of these criteria, you will not receive a 1099-K.