1. What do you like to do in your free time?
Free time is with the girlfriend, socializing, eating, and drinking around D.C. She doesn’t let me check my phone for available deliveries when we’re out 😉
2. What’s your favorite part about living in your city?
Love that I live just 15 mins from the nation’s capital. The D.C. metro area has so much to do, great places to eat, and lots of diversity.
3. Do you have a job outside of Bungii? If so, what is it and how did you get into it?
I’m a contractor and specialize in outdoor living. I design and build custom decks, porches, and patios. Got in to it because I hated the 9-5 and sitting behind a desk all day.
4. How did you first hear of Bungii? What made you want to drive with us?
I was on Facebook and kept seeing an ad for Bungii. I figured it was the middle of winter and my construction business wasn’t going to start again until the Spring. A few deliveries later I was having fun side hustling!
5. If you had one piece of advice for a new Bungii driver, what would it be?
Try to set up your next few days with as many deliveries as possible. Keep refreshing the “Available Deliveries” page to get the most opportunities.
6. If you could turn any activity into an olympic sport, which activity could you win a medal for?
Fastest at carrying a queen sized mattress up a few flight of stairs? Walking backwards while carrying boxes through an obstacle course? Packing boxes and other items in the back of a truck and seeing who can get the most on in the most effective manor?
7. Which celebrity or athlete would you want to do a Bungii for the most?
The Rock. He’s a big guy and I’d merely be there to “assist” him.
Interested in your own side hustle? learn what it takes to be a Bungii driver here.